KAY or Kidding Around Yoga, encompasses the 5 branches of Yoga in a clear engaging method. A typical KAY class gets the children singing, dancing, skipping, marching, jogging, shaking, laughing, hopping, limbo‐ing, and storytelling ALL while practicing Yoga to original KAY music. It is SO much fun your kids will LOVE it!
Kidding Around Yoga is a style of Yoga that was created by Haris Lender, ERYT 500, in the US.
- Mindfulness and wellness
- Posture and strength, coordination and poise
- Focus, concentration
- Deep relaxation, a special place in their minds where they feel peaceful, happy, and safe
- Reduces stress and teaches stress management techniques
- An opportunity to expend energy in a healthy way
- Allows children & adults to let loose, be silly, and have fun
- Music and dancing has therapeutic properties and teaches rhythm, tempo, and coordination